Lloyd Viljoen Randburg North
The value added service practice
Lloyd Viljoen North offers a one stop shop for the individual and small to medium sized enterprise catering for all its accounting, compliance and tax needs on a personal level.
The firm is situate in the Randburg CBD, which is centrally located to service our clients in the various industries and locations.
Currently the firm has two partners who qualified as CA’s (SA) after completing their learnerships at Lloyd Viljoen and are members of The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA). Both are also Registered Auditors with the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA) to perform the attest function, registered tax practitioners with The South African Revenue Services (SARS) and members of the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT).
Auditing and Assurance
- Statutory independent external audits, compulsory and voluntary.
- Audits of Bodies Corporate in terms of the Sectional Titles Act.
- Independent Reviews.
- Assistance with and calculation of tax for
– Corporate taxpayers
– Individual taxpayers
- Tax planning and consulting
- Filing of statutory returns with SARS
- Liaising with SARS on behalf of taxpayers
- Formation and registration of companies at the CIPC
- Keeping and maintaining company statutory records
- Keeping and maintaining Close corporation statutory records
- Acting as agent for filing of annual returns at the CIPC
- Other relevant services
- Compilation of annual financial statements.
- Accounting Officer’s reports in terms of the Close Corporations Act.
- Management accounts.
- Assistance with budgeting and accounting advice
- Monthly accounting services
- Monthly payroll services
Consulting and Advisory
- Estate Planning and acting as executors for Estates
- General business consulting for:
– Feasibility studies
– Starting a business
– Budgeting and forecasting
– Cash flow management
- Corporate buy ins/outs
- Business advice
We are an accredited training office and offer
learnershipsto qualifying candidates for:
- Trainees wishing to study towards a CA(SA) qualification with SAICA or
- Trainees wishing to study towards a professional accountant qualification with SAIPA.
We’re a member of:
André de Jager
B.Com. Acc, B. Compt (Hons), CTA, CA(SA), RA
Andre has over thirty years’ experience as a chartered accountant in the field of auditing, accounting, tax and business advisory services in the small to medium size enterprises. He has a special interest in tax for individuals.
Andre is married to Michelle, have three children, loves the outdoors and is a passionate LIONS rugby supporter.
Petra du Toit
Petra has over twenty years’ experience as a chartered accountant in the field of auditing, accounting, tax and business advisory services in the small to medium size enterprises. She is the Training Officer and likes to interact with the trainees.
Petra is married to Andries, have two sons and practices various hobbies and crafts when time allows.
The banking industry has been experiencing an increase in phishing attacks where fraudsters send a variety of emails that look as if they come from Your Bank or other financial institutions and ask clients to click on a link and insert their personal details. The...read more
MEDIA BRIEFING ON 04 JUNE 2018 STATEMENT BY ACTING COMMISSIONER, MARK KINGON We have been hard at work taking stock of how we can be more efficient and improve service to taxpayers. This requires that we make better use of our resources and technology, while factoring...read more
As you are all aware it is that time of year again where you need to submit your tax return. There are different due dates for the various classes of taxpayers and would you have received correspondence from us requesting your tax information. Please don’t wait to the...read more
Please note that the Randburg North office will not take in any new trainees for the 2019 year. We urge all prospective trainees wishing to commence with a training contract in January 2019 at any of the other offices to forward their CV’s with updated results to us...read more
Here is a notice we received from the CIPC that we feel you should be aware of. It has a direct impact on how the submission of your documents and the filing of changes to statutory documents can be delayed as a result of a minor issue. We urge you to assist us in...read more
Landline +27 (0)11 787 5723
Fax +27 (0)11 886 4299
20 Dover Street
PO Box 571
Thank you for your interest in Lloyd Viljoen. Please use this form if you have any questions about us and we will get back to you very soon.
Sign up for our NEWSLETTER
We will never sell, rent or give away your email address. We hate spam just as much as you do.